Monday, December 22, 2008

A little bit of our December

In all of our getting ready for Christmas, and now it being crunch time to be ready for the little 'miss', we have been trying to enjoy the holiday as well. Here are some things we have been up to...
At the first of the month Colby & I got to enjoy an evening out at Tuacahn. We went and saw 'The Gift' - a concert put on by Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband, Sam Payne, and Peter Breinholt.

As we all know we got quite the little snow storm last week. All morning while I thought Colby was at work, we found out he was actually home...making these! I'm actually very glad he did, because I was not looking forward to spending the morning trying to build snowmen. He did a great job!! Aren't we such a cute family?!

Cutler loved the snow! I think he thought he was in heaven that day. He played so good and loved making snow angels and eating the snow.

Noah loved not having to go to school that day. And having fun new neighbors to have a snow ball fight with. These two are trying to build a snow fort to hide behind when the big brother throws snowballs at them.

I hope everyone is having as much fun as we are. I have more to post, but I've caught a little cold and I'm tired, so off to bed I go.

And as for baby news...last week I started my weekly appts. I have started dialating, but when he measured me I was only measuring 34 when I should have been at 36. He put me on the monitor to do a stress test, and I now have to do those at every appt. He says that if the baby doesn't start growing, and if things don't change we'll just have to get the baby out. I'm not quite sure exactly what he meant by that...c-section, induce labor, send me to the hospital after my next appt. I don't know. But I go in the morning so we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

OMG!!!! I am dying to know!!! Hurry and tell us!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Looks like you have had a lot of fun. I am so excited for "little miss" to come.