Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Staheli Farm

I have lived in St. George for almost 25 years and have never been out here before. We ventured out there the other night with the boys to see what they had going on and the boys had a blast. Cutler absolutely loved the little wooden rocking horse. Noah loved the huge swing. They loved seeing the animals. Cutler chased the chickens around and finally stopped at one of the coops where a chicken pecked at him and got his little finger. He didn't really get hurt, but it was quite funny watching his reaction. We told him that's what he gets for chasing them around. The boys both wanted to go on the little tractor/train ride but I didn't trust Cutler by himself, or alone with Noah, so I went. We skipped the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. The ride would have been fun, but it didn't look like there were very many pumpkins left, and I just wanted to get their picture out there. We already had pumpkins at home, so we chose to miss that part. Once we got home I let Colby have at it with the carver and now we have some pretty cute pumpkins on our front porch. (Noah's even has a loose tooth, just like him!)


10 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

We have been wanting to take the kids there, it looks like alot of fun! We are going to have to head that way!

Kiesha said...

That looks like lots of fun! I haven't even heard of that place. Maybe next year when Dav is bigger we'll wonder down and see what its all about for ourselves! Tell Colby great job on the pumpkins! Also, Jamie W has a blog and wants you to invite her..theres a link to hers on mine if you want to take a look...

Julie Kohler said...

So cute! I was wanting to take the kiddos out there, but I'm thinking I don't want to brave it with a 3 week old...maybe next year. :) Hope you are feeling good, time is going by fast! Have a Happy Halloween, and happy bday to your cute Noah!

Jenny said...

So fun! We went to the Pumpkin Patch and had a blast!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Looks like a good time. I have never been out there either! Your hair is darling by the way!

Jamie said...

Hi, Tiff
I love your blog, it is so cute how you have slide shows of both kids. I can't wait to see what your girl will look like. Let me tell you if she's like my only girl watch out, they will send you in a whirl wind. DRAMA!!! Anyway I am way excited for ya. Your pumpkin outing looked fun, we ventured to a patch and we were too late the pumpkins were kinda mushy. Well I'll check back soon, Keisha says you blog often!!! Love,
Jamie

Christan said...

We went there last year and the kids loved it! By the way, your hair looks way cute! Looks like you found someone to do it! :)

Lindsey R said...

I've always wanted to go there. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! Your boys are so stinkin' cute! I love your hair by the way!!!

The Millers said...

I'm so bummed we couldn't make it! It looks like they have added some things since last year. We'll have to try to head out together again next year! - And congratulate Noah on the loose tooth. Carson can't wait to loose his first one.

T.K. said...

It was so good to see you that night...... Oh BTW did I say you look so AMAZING!! Love ya girlie