Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday mommy Natalie

This was the last birthday we spent with her. I was actually in her belly, but only for a few more weeks. Today I will be told about her birthdays here on earth, and how much fun they were. At her last one, she only wanted things for me. She was so excited to become a mommy, and to take care of me. Today she gets to have a party, and guess who gets to be there?! Jesus! That would be so cool. I wonder what kind of party she'll have. I thought gramma Sherie would get to be there because she gets to go to everyone's parties, but my mom said she can't go to mommy Natalie's. So I guess we'll have to have one here, just without mommy Natalie.

Happy Birthday! I love you!

**Love Noah


9 comments:

Kiesha said...

Tiff your so awesome. That is such a cute post. Noah is so lucky to have a mom that will tell him all about his real mommy.

Anonymous said...

I loved this Tiff!!

Jenny said...

Tiffany, you are seriously so awesome! What a cute post from Noah to his other mommy!

Julie Kohler said...

What a lucky boy to have TWO amamzing Mommies! That is so wonderful that you can make sure he knows both of you and knows how much he is loved by so many people. You are a great mom! Hope you are feeling great, the time flies by so fast!!

Sherie said...

I LOVE this post Noah..(& Tiffany)...I remember this birthday like it was yesterday...how I wish I could fly to Mommy Natalie's party today ..I'm sure it is wonderful. Don't you wish we all could be there? I'm sure she will be with us tonight when we go for Chinese...and have Score dessert!..
She is so happy that you think of her and want her to be happy, she can't wait for your birthday either..it will be so much fun!

The Millers said...

So cute!

T.K. said...

This is so cute, and what a sweet thing for you to do. It's crazy how much you 2 look alike.

Lindsey R said...

That was so sweet! Tiff, your the best mom! Noah, Cutler and your little girl are so lucky!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Tiffers....your amazing and what a special little guy Noah is...I love him!! ha ha me and my sister Jaclyn are going to a Reba concert in Salt lake friday night...YEEHAW