Monday, July 28, 2008

My Dad


Today is my dad's birthday, and he always threatens us if we put him on our blog, but I don't care. I have to say that growing up I was better friends with my dad than my mom. I loved going on little jobs with him and having a good conversation. He always seemed to have some kind of advice for me, whether it was what I wanted to hear or not. Here are some of the things my dad loves:

  • Disneyland - I think this is his #1 love!
  • Playing with the grandkids
  • A good 'discussion' (in other words, a good argument)
  • Projects - something to keep him busy at least
  • He used to love the outdoors: hunting, fishing, etc.
  • Golfing
  • The Gospel
  • Our Family

Dad, I am so lucky to call you that, and I am so thankful for all the lessons you taught me while growing up: To work hard, and to accept a good challenge in life, and to be strong in the gospel.

Hope you have a HaPpY BiRtHDaY!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Yes we love our Dad. Oh and by the way I showed this to dad.