Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July

As always I am quite a bit behind right now. I won't use my surgery as an excuse, but it really has slowed me down. Man, this is the pits! I am going to work on catching up with what we have been doing, so bear with me. It may take a few posts.

Last week we celebrated Chad and Jennifer's birthdays. Chad is my baby brother that definitely keeps us worrying, but we love him and the kids all love hanging out with him. Jennifer is married to my older brother Shan, and is the best wife he could have ever found! She is such a good mom, and we love having her in our family. They actually have the same birthday, so kind of a bummer for them we celebrate it together. And yes Jennifer, I stole this picture from you. I wanted a recent one and I don't have one.




We hope you both had a great birthday!!

1 comment:

The Millers said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! - Sharing a birthday has it's advantages, at least everyone remembers my birthday and I always get a cake (which I'm not sure Shan would manage on his own!)