Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tiffany's Appendix Surgery

Well, I'm not the seasoned blogger but I thought that I would leave a little post to let everyone know what is going on. 2 nights ago Tiffany was having tremendous pain in bed all night then started to throw up all morning. She went to the ER and the said that it was her appendix but said that there was a possiblity they could be wrong. So she chose to come home and wait it out for a while to see if it got worse and it did. So we were back in the hospital at 10 pm tuesday night and then they admitted her and she had the surgery wednesday morning. They said for me to call in the morning at 5:30 to see when the surgery would be scheduled. So I did and they said 7:30 so I had it lined up so I would be over there and of course they took her in at 6:45 so I just had to wait and worry. Along with Tiff's parents waiting there also. Finally the surgeon came out and said it went fine and it was the appendix. She should be home on Thursday sometime. I'm sure it will be hard when she gets home because Cutler needs her so much (So he thinks) I took him to the hospital tonight to see her. Woah big problem he wanted to climb all over her. Tiff we are excited to have you home.
LOVE
Your BOYS

19 comments:

susiefarns said...

Bummer that you had to have surgery, but hopefully now you will finally feel better.

Jodi Hansen said...

Oh my gosh Tif...I'm glad everything went OK. I'll keep checking your blog for updates. Hope you are feeling ok and have a quick recovery!

Morgan said...

Oh wow!! Glad you are doing better! Take it easy, Tiff!

Thanks for the update!

Sherie said...

Gotta keep things exciting, that's what I say! So glad you are home, and hope you start to feel better in a few days...Love ya, feel better!

Kaymee said...

Sad Tiff! Sorry you had surgery!! Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Brad and Kaci said...

So glad everything went well. Hope you feel better soon!

The Neilson Family said...

Oh my! That is so not fun. Get feeling better and rest up! Get well soon!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

I hope your recovery goes good and is fast for you. I'll be thinking of ya! Keep us bloggers posted!

T.K. said...

Crazy Tiff get better soon, ur a tough cookie I'm sure you'll bounce back like nothing. Keep us posted luv ya girl.

The Millers said...

You just can't seem to get a break lately! Hopefully you feel better fast!

Jessica said...

Yikes! What a surprise! Hope you feel better soon Tiff!

the johansen's said...

Get feeling better soon Tiff! I hope you start to feel better after this, and Kolb, I am impressed with your blogging skills!!

Anonymous said...

Tiff, dang those appendix. I hope you're okay and are feeling good soon. Miss you!

Larsen Family said...

So glad they caught it. Now you get to have that super cute scar on your tummy. Lucky You ;)

Hillary said...

I hope that you are feeling better. I can't believe how big your boys are getting.

Julie Kohler said...

It's good you caught it and went in before it burst! Glad everything went well, and hope you feel better soon!

Lindsey R said...

Tiff, now I know what you meant by why you haven't posted in awhile. Im glad your doing well now!! What a good husband to do a post about you and to let everyone know!

Maren & Danny said...

Colby is awesome to let us all know what is going on. I hope you are doing better now. That is just crazy! Take it easy & get better soon!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

I am so glad that you are doing a lot better and that the surgery went well. Way to go Colby for the post and taking care of the boys for Tiffany. She is one lucky gal (as are you and lucky guy.) We sure miss you guys. Take care of yourself.