Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer is here

About a week or so ago I went and bought this cheap-o sprinkler for the boys to play in outside. You know, so I don't have to get in the pool everyday. It's so hot already, for me anyway, and a good way to release energy. We called Stefanie and had her bring the boys over to play in it and this is what we got...


Noah & Smith were so funny because they wanted it on low enough so the water just sprayed straight, not all over like it's suppose to.


And Cutler has gotten into this horrible sleep habit lately where, well, he doesn't want to sleep. At night when I put him in bed it usually takes another 2-3 hours before he'll actually go to sleep. Making it about 11:00 or 12:00!! I'd had it, so this particular day I didn't let him have a nap. And this is actually the thing that prompted me to buy something to help release the energy. It didn't help because Cutler wouldn't even go near it. Jones didn't like it either, so I guess it's just a big boy thing.

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Looks like fun! Hopefully you can get Cutler sleeping again soon. No sleep is the worst!

Maren & Danny said...

I hate it when they get out of their sleeping habits! Makes me crazy! Good luck with that! :0)