Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A bunch of stuff

I have to be honest here, I'm sort of dreading this post. Or any post for that matter. I don't know what it is right now, but I seriously think everyone is suffering from it. The posts are lacking, the comments are lacking...are we just so over blogging?! I actually love it, and I love getting into everyone else's business, but I'm just not that into it right now. That would be the reason my posts are all about birthdays, and simply nothing else. I'm really hoping that I can get back into this, and that it's only a phase for me...hoping!

That being said, here is what has been going on with us the past couple of...dare I say... months. And, in no particular order!

I know I already posted pictures of Noah playing t-ball, but this was his 'professional' picture and I wanted to share. The season is now over and we had a blast going each week. Doesn't Noah look like the man?!


Colby got another Turkey tag this year, and obviously got one! I think this is absolutely disgusting, I don't know why, I love to hunt, but the actual dead animal just turns me off. Anyway, he had a blast going out the few times, and got himself a good one. I think he said the beard is 9" long - Good job!


We have a graduate!


From Pre-school anyway. Noah has absolutely loved school this year, and he has learned a ton. They had this little graduation ceremony last Friday for all the parents and it was so fun to go and listen to them sing songs that they had learned and all the letters and their sounds. Preschool sounds so young, but I feel like Noah is getting so big and grown up. That sounds funny, but he truly has gotten so smart, and sometimes I feel like he's a miniature adult with some of the things that come out of his mouth! I was so proud at the graduation, and I have to say that I was thankful for my cold that day because nobody noticed my teary eyes!



These are some of my favorites from Cutler's 18 month pictures. Yes, I realize he is now almost 22 months but hey, they're on here now. He's getting so big, and even busier by the day! I honestly don't know how I'll ever keep up with this kid.


Let's see, I now also have pink eye with my ear infection/stuffy head/whatever else is going on.

Colby is in Canada fishing. I am a single parent for the time being. Not fun!

Noah started his summer classes I signed him up for through the rec center. I haven't gotten any pictures yet, hopefully I'll get some soon. This week he is doing the earthy outdoors class. So far they have shot air guns, bow and arrow, made a house out of popsicle sticks, and he said he thinks tomorrow he gets to learn how to set up a tent. What boy wouldn't love this class?


Colby's brother-in-law Rob is home. You know, the one who went to Iraq. Sunday we went up to Cedar and had a bbq with the fam. It was so good to see him, and yes, so far he is home for good. Of course I didn't get any pictures. I took my camera, just didn't use it - smart!


Also over the weekend I went to Salt Lake for a baby shower for Melanie, and a bridal shower for Sarah. It was fun to see everyone, and of course we love a party. I seriously felt worse on friday and saturday than I think I have this whole time being sick. Hopefully nobody catches anything from me. I slept on the couch so that I wouldn't keep anyone awake all night from my coughing, and wouldn't ya know it, I hardly coughed that night. That's ok, the couch was super comfy! So congrats to Sarah and to Melanie.


Memorial Day Colby had to work, so I took the boys and went to Minersville with my mom. It was actually a horrible day up there, weather-wise Super cold and windy, so the kids couldn't really play outside. My grandma's house is maaaaybe 1000 sq. ft. and a bunch of the family was there. It was still fun, I love visiting my grandparents. Noah did a number while there though. He had found a can of spray paint and painted 3 of her solar lights and the entire face of one of her gnomes out in the yard. I was so not happy with him. He had earned some money a few days before so now he has to use that money to replace the gnome. Kids!

So there ya have it! I really have been doing things, just not really into telling about them. I'm really going to try and be a better blogger, so we'll see what happens.

14 comments:

The Millers said...

Wow! Mega post. Congrats to Colby on his turkey and Noah on his Graduation! Hope you feel better soon.

Jenny said...

That was quite the post. Good to see that you guys are doing well. I agree with blog posts and comments, they are lacking. I think it is because it is summer and we are busy playing outside or doing other stuff. I need to be better about blogging too!

Amy Etherington said...

Tiff...It was so fun finally meeting you. I feel like i personally have known you through your blog. You and your family are so cute. I agree with the whole blogging thing. I have been in a rutt. I am going to try and do better. Feel better!!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

You know what? We do tend to over blog so don't feel even a little bit bad about not blogging all the time. Your pictures are great and it looks like you are doing well. Don't you love how kids are so destructive sometimes? We miss you guys and miss St. George so much.

Elisa said...

I think we all go through our blogging moments tiff. I've just decided I will blog when I feel like it, and when I don't, of well! If its sucking up time I don't have, then I take a break. Don't feel pressure over it. The pics are adorable though. Your boys are seriously so handsome.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

I totally know what you mean about the lack of blogging- I still love to look at other peoples, but I barely leave comments anymore. But I for sure will stay on top of mine because it is my journal/scrapbook. That is the only reason why! I love all the pics. Carson has that same outfit that Cutler has in his pics where he is sitting on the bench. And I just had to laugh about your grandmas gnome. Kids do the darndest things! Hope you get feeling better. Being sick SUCKS!

T.K. said...

I know huh? I am totally into blogging right now cuz that's all I do. Kayson & I decided to turn off the tv he is never here nor am I, so now all I have is the puter. But hey it saved us 200 bones. But it's amazing how much more you have to talk about without the tv, it's kind of nice.

Sherie said...

Tiffany, this is the blog of all blogs...whew! But loved all of it...you've been very busy, and dealing with lots of sickness...
Being a single mom doesn't help much either...hang in there!
love ya,
Sher

stefanie said...

Holy marathon blog!!! Nice! You do have a crazy life this week! How many days till colby's home again?! Too many right? The boys are loving seeing the cousins!

Jodi Hansen said...

I'm so glad that it's not just me. I just about took mine down, cause I don't have the time to keep up on it. It's bad enough that I'm a year behind on scrapbooking. Hope you are feeling better!!!!

Brad and Kaci said...

It went through a major phase for sure. I know what you mean. We took ours off for a while. I love to look at others, but when it comes to actually posting something of my own---way to hard. Hope you are all over your sicknesses and hope you are all doing good!

Deirdra said...

I know what you mean about losing the ambition to blog, but yes I still check everyone's else hoping I'm not the only one slacking. I love the post and seriously your boys are so handsome! I hope Colby gets home soon, being a single mom is the pits!

Jean said...

Tiffany,

Cute kids, sorry we didnt spend more time talking at Melanie's shower. You have a cute family! It is nice to know you and Colby are happy.

Jean

The McGraths said...

It's just that time of year! Just push through it and Keep 'em coming! I don't know what I would do with myself if you stopped blogging! I'm noisy and NEED to know what you are doing in UTAH. My computer is the only way to life outside of my home. Please let me live vicariously through you! :)