Saturday, July 13, 2013

Swim lessons

Just to give us something to do, out of the house, but inside, I signed Cutler & Lexie up for swim lessons, Noah didn't want to do the next class. They both know how to swim, but it's always good to keep up on the basic swim skills :)

Lexie:
Watching her in swim lessons each day I kind of wondered if she really should be there. I know she should, but she did so good, and could actually swim! It was fun watching her teachers reaction to what she would do everyday. I was surprised when I saw her just let Lexie do her thing. One proud mama right here!!







Cutler:
He loved his class this year. There were some fun kids, and they got to kind of play a lot. Play, but it was skill teaching at the same time. They probably didn't even realize it ;)




And, as always, on the last day they get to play on the slide and other water features if they want. Obviously, my kids just want to go down the slide oh…45 times each!! 





No comments: