Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Camping at Beaver

If you ask any of my kids where their favorite place to camp is, I'm pretty sure they'll tell you Beaver mountain. It's mine too ;) This trip was different this year too. Shan & Jennifer still aren't here to camp with us, Makayla & Cory haven't come for a few years, but we've taken on a new camping family member, Kiesha & Brennan and their kids. And we love when they come camp with us!! My kids waited and waited and asked and asked all day long when they were going to be there. And honestly, we didn't know. But when Brennan got there with the boys it was finally 'the best day ever'! And boy are those boys crazy!!
A lot of this trip was actually spent in the trailer because it rained so much. Which was nice because it kept us nice and cool. But kind of a bummer because of the obvious, the kids couldn't really be outside a ton. But when we were outside we fished, drove the razr (Colby taught the boys how to drive), hunted squirrels, shot the bow, and who knows what else. Here's some of what I captured.


I love watching the boys bait, and cast their own poles. They love it too!!
I just love watching them learn new things!





Poor, dang Noah! We took the kids and bought them all new boots for camping. Well, he forgot to pack his. And I've started this thing where I can't be in charge of everyones stuff. So, he's the oldest, he's in charge of his own stuff. So he only had the shoes he wore up, which were his flip flops. Made for some pretty boring days when it was pouring and he had to sit in the trailer.





This silly girl!! Sometimes she hates when I take pictures of her. When that's the case, this is what I get. But I don't care! I'll take whatever pictures of her I can get. I love that I got this silly side of her!! Love this girl so much!








Here's some more of the boys driving the razor. 
As crazy as I think it is that they're driving it, I'm glad they're learning young!
They think it's pretty cool, too!






No comments: