Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

May 8

This was such a bitter sweet day for me. I have to admit, each milestone that Cutler reaches is bitter sweet for me :) I've experienced all the same things with Noah, pretty much, and I've struggled then too, but it's a little different with this boy. He is my challenge, and at the same time, he melts my heart!
Cutler had the best Kindergarten teacher we could have ever asked for. Mrs. Snow is the sweetest, loving, kind teacher, but doesn't put up with your crap either. Cutler needed someone who would keep him on task, yet love him just the same, and he got just that!
I was able to help a lot in his class and I loved going each week, and seeing what they were doing, along with hear her with the kids, and mostly watching and listening to Cutler. He learned so much this year, and excelled above and beyond, and I think a lot of it had to do with his her!

They put on a little program with the other afternoon kindergarten class of songs, and things they have learned throughout the year.












It was so much fun watching them, and listening to their silly songs. 
Oh the days of Kindergarten…
Sad you're gone, but glad you're over!

No comments: