Sunday, May 5, 2013

Defile

May 4
Westside Studio Dance Recital
Getting ready for this day was so much fun!!
I'm quite positive I had way more butterflies than Lexie did, but that's ok ;)
She was the best little ballerina up on that stage!!
I honestly couldn't believe she still did her dance once she saw how many people were there.
I was so proud of her!!
















When they were all done, their dads came up on the stage with flowers and brought them down. I couldn't catch Colby to get a picture of him giving her his flowers, so hopefully Noah got it on the video camera. I'm not holding my breath though ;)
Since she was the very first dance, we didn't really want to sit through the whole recital, so we ditched out, took some pictures, and went to dinner!






She was being a stink after some of the pictures, and wouldn't take one with just me at the school. I finally had to be kind of mean and tell her she couldn't go in for dinner until she let me have a picture with her. 

Such a girl!! 
And I wouldn't have her any other way!

1 comment:

.mel. said...

Cute! and I want that picture with sue! Send it my way! ;)