Monday, April 9, 2012

Instagram Update

Since I got my new phone, I have been horrible at keeping up on my blog. And even more horrible at pulling out my camera to capture what's happening. I literally have to make myself come in here and update. One of the apps I have is Instagram, it's kind of like a mini-easy-takes a lot less time-blog :) Not a good excuse. So...every now and then I'm gonna have to do an Instagram update.

Here's some of the things that happened in March. And not that they're super important, or entertaining or whatever, but it's a little bit of journaling for me too!


The dads went to some banquet, so we had Cafe Rio!
Feeding the ducks.
Riding her bike is one of her favorite things to do these days.
Cutler was being silly wearing my Razor riding sunglasses.
Daddy being a good sport getting his hair done.
We FINALLY painted her fingernails. And she loves them painted now.
We went to a baby shower at my cousins, and they have this rocking horse. She fell in love with it.
{Me and her}
Our Anniversary mini golfing. Remember who won??!!

So there ya go. Most of the pictures explain themselves, but like I said, one day I'll be glad these are on here.

3 comments:

Sherie said...

YAY! Thanks for remembering us little people without I-phones! LOVE the pictures and the quick updates...Fun!

.mel. said...

I plan to add the same thing to my blog! ;)

Allison said...

Not that I actually use it very often, but I have an ap called blogpress. You can publish to your blog from your phone with it. Check it out:)