Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter: part 1

Neighborhood Egg Hunt


This year we did our egg hunt a week early because some of our neighbors were moving...which we're very sad about!
So I made them wait to start because I had the wrong lens on my camera. After we got started and were almost done, I realized I didn't have a card in it! Oh.My!! I was struggling. I did manage to get a couple pictures of Lexie. She was pretty much done though.

Hallie, Blake, Mel, and papa Kent joined us too


After we find the eggs...we eat!
These 4 boys pretty much rule the street.
Cutler already misses Maddux so much!!

And these kids...They were so funny.
They kept running back and forth, don't know why.
But it entertained them.


When it was all cleaned up,
and most of the people had gone home,
the big boys needed to show off their skills.

We love having these little block parties, even though it makes other people mad!
We have great neighbors, and are super sad to see the MacIntosh's leave.

No comments: