Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Too early?

Maybe...



but we're ready for it!

On the same note:
This last weekend was another successful
girls weekend!
This time with my family.


We literally shopped til the stores closed.
And got a good start on our Christmas shopping.
H&M and Crate and Barrel opened the day we got up north.
You had to stand in line to go into H&M.
It was crazy. But totally worth it!
And Sunday we woke up to a flat tire.
Not a fun way to start our morning.
But we got it fixed, and we made it home.
I hope we make this a tradition. This was the first year we've ever gone and stayed over night.
It was a total blast staying up way too late, just to eat dinner;
laughing...hard, and shopping to our hearts content.


6 comments:

Kiesha said...

How fun!! I can't believe it's that time of year again! It sounds like you had fun and got a good start! BTW, all of your updates are so cute! I love the idea of a street party. We have a fun young neighborhood I just might have to mention that next year!

tammylozano said...

That looks like so much fun specialy shoppin with your family.. We are gonna try this BLACK FRIDAY CANT WAIT!!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

It was a fun weekend. I was sad I had to leave early but it was still fun.

.mel. said...

heck no, its never too early! although you beat me to it. i was thinking of breaking mine out today!

Sherie said...

NOT too early!..Don't you LOVE being ahead of the craziness?! Nothing like a fun overnight shopping trip with the girls!

Christan said...

Call me scrooge.....but yes, its too early. I still love you though! ;o)