Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

The day started off the same way it does every year...
At Noah's school.
This year they start earlier, so the parade started earlier.
Not cool. I'm not a morning person.
And neither are the other two people I have to get ready.


Cutler had a party at his school too.
(I didn't drive so I don't have a picture. Waiting for someone to email it to me!)

About 4:30 I started curling Lexie's hair and getting everyone ready.
Now that my parents are back, we have a full schedule again.
We tried to change it up a bit this year, but it backfired on us.

***

Trick or Treating

at the neighbors



then to the grandparents




What a crazy, fun Halloween [week]
I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year because it would all be on one day.
Boy was I wrong.

Quite honestly, I can't wait for next year!!

3 comments:

.mel. said...

Happy Halloween! All 3 of them looked super cute! We totally would have stopped by, but i figured you'd be out trick or treating to your hearts content! (Sounds like i was right?!) Maybe we'll see ya this weekend?!

tammylozano said...

Cute pics!!

Sherie said...

Looks like you had a buzy fun filled day!...and dang, I missed all of it! CUTE picture with Papa Kent! Next year...gramma Sherie will be here to hand out the candy!