Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year was pretty relaxed.
Thankfully!
We were lucky enough to spend the day with family.
Thankfully!
We are very blessed to be able to eat super yummy food, in a warm cozy home.
Thankfully!



Nothing else can make me more thankful
than these people though


This year I wanted to start a few new traditions.
I wasn't quite prepared though, to make it fun for the kids.
I bought their Christmas jammies and gave to them to start wearing now.
I wanted to wrap them and make it fun for them, but I ran out of time.

I also got each of them a new ornament for their own trees that they have in their rooms.
I tried to either find one that had something to do with their year or name.
I opted for their initial.
And don't have a picture.

2 comments:

Kiesha said...

You need to post pics of all the fun things you've made! Or so your mom says you've made-She told my mom how crafty you are. I'm jealous. Good idea to let them wear them now, it's so much more exciting before he comes than after!

Sherie said...

Ditto Tiff..... we have so much to be thankful for :)