Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh...Love! Love! Love!

I said how we did a little photo shoot yesterday. Well it was for Lexie.
Her birthday is in December.
December is ugly.
I've always wanted to do cute spring pictures of her...
so we did.

She usually gets very camera shy.
Won't look at the camera, or smile.
And she's the world's best ignorer
And sometimes...like this time...
she pulls the fake cheesy smile.

I love them all because they capture her little personality,
which we all know she has a lot of...
and well...
just look at them!







This is her '2'



We'll consider these her 2 1/2 year pictures.
I just couldn't wait 2 more weeks to share them.
Oh sweet girl...
How I Love You!!

4 comments:

.mel. said...

They turned out super cute! My kids are next gramma sherie!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

LOVE THEM!!! Lexie is getting so big and looks just like you with the cheesy smile.

tammylozano said...

O she is so dang cute love them all!!

stefanie said...

oh little lexie!
She looks so darling and I love the pictures! i wish I had gramma sherie around for pictures!
good job sherie ruth!