Sunday, June 26, 2011

Big Sand Lake Lodge

Colby is one of the luckiest people I know. As my younger brother would say.
Really though, he is.
Papa Kent is partner in the Sportsman's News, and every year
 [almost]
he takes Colby with him somewhere in the country...or world...fishing or hunting something.
What a life!

Here's a bit of Colby's week long trip to Manitoba, Canada.
June 10 - 17


33" Lake Trout

Daily shore lunch - Walleye, fried potatoes, and baked beans - Every Day!

42" Northern Pike - Master Angler in the Province of Manitoba caught on a fly


Dinner in the lodge


Even though they got fogged in and missed their original flights home,
Colby had a great week on this much needed vacation.
We're glad he had a good time and that he's home safe.

2 comments:

tammylozano said...

It looks like he had a great time(THE LUCKY GUY) and that fish is HUGE!!

Kiesha said...

I think I must second that he is one lucky guy! What a fun trip! I bet you're glad he's home!