Saturday, June 11, 2011

Memorial Day

Since Colby was working I decided to ride up to Minersville with my mom and spend the day. I love going to the cemetary with my family to see my 2 uncles' headstones. My mom, her siblings and parents always do so much on Memorial Day for them.

My sister was there with her family and her girls rode back home with us to stay at my mom's for the week. Cutler's been asking when he's going to get to play with them forever, so I was extremely happy they had the whole week. After going through my pictures, I forgot I had these on my camera from that day. These are just a handful of the 39 great-grandkids...eating lunch on grandma's kitchen floor.

 Not a good picture at all, but I had to get one of Grandpa dancing his jig.

 And just before we left these two were being silly, but I had to get a picture of them with my grandma.

2 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

So cute. You need to get me these pictures. They will be a treasure when we get older.

tammylozano said...

Pricless pictures!!