Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fisherman's widow

I guess I probably shouldn't announce that. But since my blog's private I should be safe! Guess we'll find out. Colby's outta town, maybe out of the country??? Fishing.
I'm doing my best to keep my sanity, my patience, and my voice!
No, really, the kids have been pretty good so far.
Right after Colby left, we ate lunch and hopped in the car so I could get my hair done.
Dropped the boys off in Cedar and Lexie came with me to Minersville.
Last night we were all up until about 10:00.
This morning we woke up late...9:30. It felt so good.
Except Lexie & I had been up from 2:00 to about 7:00, so it was needed.
We hurried to get ready.
Did a little photo shoot
then went swimming.




Grandpa even joined in the fun!
Or made it more fun.



I'm sure we'll be spending lots of our 95+ degree, dad-less days here.
Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

How fun!!! I wish we were still there with you guys. Good luck being a single mom. It's not as bad as it might seem!! HA HA

stefanie said...

We've been in the pool almost every day around here too! School only got out a week ago and I may or may not have nearly lost my voice the other day along with my patience . . . oh dear.
Can't wait to see you guys in less than a month! The kids are honestly counting the days until they can play with their cousins!