Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10 months + a week


In all our craziness this little beauty turned 10 months old. She seriously brings so much joy to us - all of us. The boys are still just as crazy about her as Colby & I are.

*She has her dad wrapped right around her little finger - bad!
*She is standing up to everything. Not taking steps, but lets go for just a second.
*On Nov. 2 (in the middle of the night) her 3rd tooth broke through. Top left.
*She won't wave, clap, or do any of those tricks. And she points with all of her fingers.
*She dances (bounces up and down) when she hears music.
*She's suffering from some separation anxiety right now. Whenever she sees me or Colby walk out of a room, she cries. Funny, sad, annoying - all together.
*She always sits like this when she's playing

I love it!!
*She hates being strapped in to things: car seat, stroller, high chair, etc...
*Besides the teething, and a little cold she's dealing with right now, she's still a fairly happy little girl.
We love you Lexie Lu!!

8 comments:

Kiesha said...

She is soo stinkin cute! I love how she sits..so funny-cute.

The McGraths said...

She is adorable!!!

Sherie said...

What an angel baby. Sweet little Lexie...This Gramma loves all these things about you and more!

Kiesha said...

Hey Tiff my mom said you wanted some pics of Grandma. Can I e-mail them to you? And what are you looking for? Like ones of just grandma or grandma and grandpa or what exactly? My e-mail address is kieshaorton@hotmail.com if you want to e-mail me with details thanks!

Lindsey R said...

What a cutie!!! Can't believe she's 10 months!!! I love that last pic of how she sits while playing....sooo cute!

stefanie said...

Oh little Lexie! I'm so excited to see you in a month! I love how she sits! SO, so cute!

Elisa said...

So cute! Sammie is doing all the same things. I love this age!

tammylozano said...

She is so sweet you couldnt help but love her!!