Thursday, July 24, 2014

24th of July

This year it was pretty uneventful! And that's ok!! We've had a crazy couple of months, but we weren't about to miss our tradition of Beaver celebrations!!

We got up early and drove up in time to make it for the parade. With Colby needing a lot of help, and still using the wheelchair as his main way to get around, I needed help. My dad volunteered to come so he could help Colby around. I am SO grateful for him!! We went to the parade, and afterwards while I took the kids to the park, my dad took Colby up to my aunt Linda's house so he could rest. We met up with them after the park.







We ate lunch with the family and then after the kids ran around for a while we headed home. It was fun to go and do something 'normal', but it was hard and a lot of work, so we didn't stay too long.

No comments: