Friday, August 9, 2013

Pine Valley playing

Since it's so blasted hot in town, and I'm too pregnant to even want to take my kids to do something, we loaded up and headed to some cooler air.
We are SO grateful that Doug & Janet have the house up there. We love escaping up there for the day during our blazing hot summer days.
This time just me and the kids. Doug & Janet took us up to their little spot in the creek where the kids like to play. They've taken them here a couple of times, and my kids could play here all day.
So Janet packed a lunch for us all and we let the kids play in the water until they were done.
Good times!!










We take buckets and nets, and find sticks and whatever else to help catch fish, crawdads, bugs, and anything else that they can. It's a good way to keep cool, and let the kids do some exploring on their own. I get to sit in a chair, in the shade, and just watch.

No comments: