Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Instagrams

On a whim checked out the fair tonight. It was a hit!!
#noahdoesntliketherides #washcofair2013 #preparetospendsomecash

Lexie rides everything with no hands!! She wanted to ride every ride, even the big ones, but wasn't tall enough…phew!! #washcofair2013 #lexieisadaredevil

Cutler is a gamer…just like his dad! 
#washcofair2013 #bigspender

I've never done maternity pics before so I thought I'd do them since this is the last one! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Thanks a million @tiffjanephoto
#36weeks #maternitypics

Oh I can't wait to see the rest!!! 
#36weeks #maternitypics

Happy birthday to my little buddy! He was SO excited to start school on his birthday!
#7 #cutlerkent

First day of school. We're so glad to get back on a schedule!! 
#5thgrade #mrprince #1stgrade #mrsgunther #sunsetelementary

A sprained ankle and eye allergies. What an afternoon spent at the dr.'s!! 
#nofootballforaweek #allergycheckup #eyesaremuchbetter #onascaleof1to10hiseyeswerea12

I have a ton to do today. Looks like I'll be stuck like this for a while
#theyveneverbeenthisbad #ithurts

Clearly this person doesn't know I'm 9 months pregnant! I'm not about to climb through the other door.
#imstubborn 

Scrapbook page was due today. I'm the Queen of procrastinating
#ihavegoodexcuses #cutlersthekingthisweek #wehavetofinishinthemorning #thisisasgoodasitgetswhenyourstuffisinstorage

Starting Labor Day weekend in labor.
#babycomingtoday #lastpregnantpictureever

He's finally here!! Mason Colby Labrum - 8 lb. 2 oz. 21 inches. Born last night after a LONG day of labor. He was SO worth it and we are totally in love!!

Name sign compliments of aunt Melanie. Thank you!!
#masoncolby


No comments: