Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December Instagrams

Took the kids to the symphony tonight. 
Let's just say we found a new way to get Cutler to fall asleep at night :)!!!

FHE/Scripture study/advent day #3: read the Nativity story from the scriptures

I use this advent, given to me by Sherie, but found our own things we like to do 
each December and put inside each day. It's so small so they're just on card stock.

 I hope these boys learned their lesson today!

 Ha! Cutler's lunch request today :)

 Cutler saw the neighbor cleaning up the leaves by himself and asked if he could go help.
I don't care what anyone says. He's a good boy!

Finally...getting them to the mail today!

This never happens anymore.
[insert lexie sleeping]


Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!!!

I must have been a good girl!!!

Oh how I love you sweet girl! Happy Birthday!!

 We just had THE lowest key birthday ever!! Just grammas and papas. 
She couldn't stand this being in the box anymore, and now these two are in heaven.

No comments: