Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Day

For the past couple of years, we've gone shooting on New Years Eve or Day. Obviously Colby & I love to hunt and shoot, but our kids love it just as much, if not more! And I love that they love doing the things we love! (ha! I didn't really mean for that to come out like that :)
We like to go out to Bloomington, but this year, so did everyone else in town! We couldn't go to the awesome shooting hill they have, but we just drove up the road a little ways and found our own spot.
I forgot my camera, so the pictures aren't that great, and it was cold, so some are from inside the truck ;)










Both the boys love throwing the clay pigeon, but Cutler can't quite get it to throw far enough without breaking first. But he's not about to give up trying! 
Noah wanted so bad to try and shoot the shotgun, but was scared. We convinced him he would be ok, and after a couple of tries, he hit it!! We were so excited for him!
Despite the freezing cold, it was such a fun, nice day. And honestly, I could sit in the truck, take pictures, and just watch them have the time of their lives.

No comments: