Monday, October 1, 2012

Raspberry picking

I had heard about this place, and Colby had seen it a few times, in Enterprise. My friend had taken her kids, and said they loved it, they didn't want to leave. So we just had to try it out.

They give each of you a basket, show you where to go, tell you about each type of raspberry, then show you how to pick them. And that's it. You're on your own to pick until your baskets are full.

We didn't quite fill 3 baskets all the way full, but the kids loved it and we promised we would take them back another time.







This is seriously the perfect place to take your kids for fhe, or just for fun. We picked almost a whole flat and just froze them, but they show you a bunch of different things you can do with them if you can't come up with something.

I didn't know there were so many varieties of raspberries. I honestly thought they were all just red. I think my favorite was the golden and white ones.

Yum!!

1 comment:

Sherie said...

Yum! I want to try the golden and white ones! Looks like so much fun :)