Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kadence's baptism

October 13


We have officially hit the time of our lives when we have to choose and split up for different events going on in our life. 
And I don't like it one bit! 
Kadence got baptized, and we had to split up to support all things going on.
Noah had a football game, and I know that sounds dumb that we wouldn't let him miss it, but if you had any idea how much money we've spent for him to play, and how much time and hard work he's put into it, you would understand!
So...Colby stayed to watch Noah play, and Cutler, Lexie and I drove with my parents to the baptism.
I am so glad we were able to be there to support Kadence on her special day!


I just had to put these two on here too. 
These two girlies are BEST friends!!
And I love it ;)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiff, it was so fun catching back up on your blog. You guys sure do a lot of fun things. I love it!!