Saturday, September 29, 2012

Feeding the ducks

I wonder, as I'm sure you do,
how many posts I'll have about feeding the ducks ;)
Well, as many as I want I guess. 
I'm going through this phase right now of thinking about the future, 
and how when my kids are older, they'll wonder who their friends were when they were little,
 and what they looked like, and what things they liked to do together. 
So, I'll post whatever they do, with their friends.
Quite honestly, I love seeing old photos of me and my friends when we were just little kids.

This time, it's Lexie and Breckyn. 
Lexie wanted to go feed the ducks, and we had bread that needed to be used.
She wanted to bring her cute little friend Breckyn





These two had the time of their lives,
squealing like little girls do because the ducks were fighting over the bread.
I kept laughing to myself at their noises.
And honestly, I was sad inside, because my little girl is growing up, 
and I don't want her to.

No comments: