Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Surprise!!

Saturday was my niece Kadence's birthday. A few weeks ago my mom and I decided we wanted to go up for the party and surprise her. We don't get to see them ever it feels like. So at 6:00 in the morning I piled the kids in the car, picked up my mom, met up with Jennifer and we were on our way.
We made it just in time to change the kids clothes and do hair before her party @ 10:30.

Oh and she was totally surprised! 
Makayla had a little rock star party for her where they got their hair glitter and color sprayed, glitter eye shadow, painted finger nails, and tattooes.
The kids, even the boys, had a great time.
No, they really did. I just thought this was a funny picture while we were just waiting to leave.
Lexie wasn't about to let anyone but me do anything to her.






After the party we grabbed some lunch and headed up to the Living Planet Aquarium. I thought it would be a lot bigger, but it was still pretty cool. And it entertained the kids for a few hours so it was great!
 


After the Aquarium we drove down to Farm Town at Thanksgiving Point.
The kids loved it.
I didn't think it was worth the $5 entry fee. I'm cheap.
For some reason everyone else thought it was pretty funny when Cutler came walking over to me with a chicken egg in his hand. He had climbed the fence, got in their coop, and got back out without anyone of importance noticing. I was so mad at the moment. And I had to climb back over the fence to put it back!
Dang Kid!
We ate dinner at the Old Spagetti Factory where each of the kids got a balloon character.
Then we headed to our hotel and spent the rest of our night there.
The kids loved running from room to room chasing each other.
Sunday morning we got up, drove to Payson to drop Makayla and the girls off, then headed home.
It was such a fun trip!
The kids all loved seeing each other and all played so good together.
And it was even better that it was a surprise!!

3 comments:

.mel. said...

fun surprise!! we've been to the aquarium too. i agree, way smaller than i thought it would be. but fun, none the less!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

It was the greatest weekend. Can't wait for another trip either me to st. george or you back up here. Thanks for the fun time.

Sherie said...

What a fun surprise! I can't get over how much Lexie looks like McKaylas girls!