Thursday, April 28, 2011

Red Cliffs

A few weeks ago...
on one of our Sunday afternoon outings...
We ventured up to the Red Hill. Mostly to take the kids up to the narrows part. Colby thought they would love it. Our kids, all of them, love anything outdoors. We think that's a good thing.
And they did love it.



And here's the proof that I can still fit!!
I was honestly nervous. There was a couple just ahead of us that turned around.
When I saw them coming back, I thought there's no way I'm gonna fit.
Colby couldn't make it and I had him take Lexie with him.
The boys and I hiked all the way up.
The Loved it!!

1 comment:

Sherie said...

EEk! that tiny space makes me freak out just looking at it! And of course..I'd NEVER fit! thus the reason I dont hike in narrow spaces..PLUS, I watched the movie 127 hours...seriously gave me heart palps. But I'm glad the kids love the outdoors :)