Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's been a year!!

Yesterday, April 4th, my parents left their mission home in St. Cloud, Florida to come home!!! I can't believe they've already been gone a year. It has flown by so fast! It has helped that we went out there, they came home for Chad's wedding, and I talked to my mom at least once or twice a week on the phone. That's one great advantage the Couple Missionaries have.

I asked my mom if they were going to be able to get everything home. She said they're crammed in the car then sent me this picture
This is from the front passenger seat of the car looking back. Ha!! My word it takes a lot of stuff to live for a year. Not to mention all the things they've bought too. She said they had a little 10" x 18" cooler that they couldn't fit in so they left it with the other missionaries.

Today she sent me this picture on the road
These are from her phone so they're not that great. But look how green and pretty.
They're taking their time and doing some sightseeing, but I told them not to forget where they're headed...
HOME!!

I can't wait to see them. Cutler prays for them in EVERY prayer that they'll travel safe. All the kids are so dang excited for them to get here.
Hopefully we'll see them by Saturday.

2 comments:

Lindsey R said...

That did go by fast, I remember when you posted about them leaving. How fun to have them back home in just a few days!
Those Easter pictures are so cute! Haha That little Lexie is a doll.

stefanie said...

So excited for you guys!
I can't believe it's been a year!
Miss you guys!