Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuckered out!

As I mentioned in the previous(next) post, Colby and I went out of town with no kids for a weekend. It was the Jimmy John's convention, this year in Vegas, and we left the kids with Colby's sister Kristen. Well, lucky for us (or them, or maybe the kids) it snowed like the day, and the whole week before so there was plenty of white stuff to entertain the boys!! And they took full advantage of it. The kids all had a blast sledding, building a snowman, playing in the bounce house, and who knows what else they got in over the weekend. Noah loved having 'big kid' time, Cutler loves Rob, so I'm sure wherever Rob went...so did Cutler. And I'm pretty sure Lexie was the 'baby' for all to play with take care of. Well, I'm not sure how good the kids were the whole time, or how well they slept for them, but I know they played hard.

Here's the proof.
10 minutes out of Cedar I turned around to see why it was so quiet in the back seat

5 comments:

Kristen said...

They were so cute and fun. I think the people in our house looked about like that ten minutes after you left too! hugs to all --Auntie Kristen

Elisa said...

That is hilarious. I love leaving my kids with their cousins to play til their half unconsious. I'm glad you could get away too, that's great!

The McGraths said...

Too funny! Especially because they are all leaning the same way!!

I added your MIL

I would LOVE to do a girls weekend in Vegas but it looks like everyone wants to do it in April and I can't do April. I have 2 different visitors coming the 1st 2 weeks then we head to California for my Bro. wedding then I'm going to Women's Conference. If it works out for me to go I would LOVE to hang with you girls! I miss you guys tons!

Lindsey R said...

Too cute! Nothin like exhausted kids sleeping in the car...peace and quiet! :)

tammylozano said...

O TENDER!!