Wednesday, February 10, 2010

She's walking!!

*the video is from my phone so it's horrible*

Maybe we better say she can walk. She still doesn't quite prefer it over crawling. We've been trying since about the first of the year and she wouldn't really have anything to do with it. Here and there she would take one or two steps, but that's it. On Sunday, Feb. 7th, we were at my parents watching the superbowl and she just started walking over to my mom. So now we try to get her to walk everywhere, and she will as long as we stay by her, or have her walk to us. The minute we leave her she sits down and crawls.

Maybe my stain remover bill will be a little cheaper now that I won't be spraying the heck out of all the knees on her pants!!

Yeah baby girl!! We're so proud of you!!

4 comments:

Kiesha said...

Way to go Lexie!! I still can't believe she is old enough to be walking. She's adorable!

Sherie said...

Ahh...we knew it would happen..now the real fun begins! Getting so big so fast. xoxo

.mel. said...

Wahoo Lexie! Can't wait to see it in person!

tammylozano said...

YEAH!! SHE IS A BIG GIRL NOW..