Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So pretty

You know, ever since I found out I was having a girl I had been so worried about her poor hair. I mean, I do hair, I have my license, but that doesn't mean that I know how to make cute little hairstyles for cute little girls.

My sister's girls always have the most darling hair do's and I've always told her that when Lexie finally gets enough hair to do something with I would need her to teach me a few things.

So Colby and I went on our first no-kid (since Lexie) overnighter back in January and when I got home Makayla had pulled Lexie's hair up...and it was so cute. (of course, no picture) But it made her look so big so I didn't want to try it again. Then a couple of weeks later we went on another no-kid 2-night-overnighter and left them with Kristen and she pulled her hair up too. So now I've decided it's not so bad, and she looks adorable with something actually done to it.

On Sunday we actually took some time and curled it and made her 'Oh so pretty' as we say when we're in the process...she loves it. And she's not too bad to sit there and let me.

Oh how I love playing dress up with this little girl!!


9 comments:

Kiesha said...

She looks adorable!! I would love to play dress up! I see a little of Cutler in her in this pic. I don't know if I have seen that before, but I do know! Anyways, no matter who she looks like, she is SO CuTE!

Kiesha said...

I do now*

Jenny said...

Girls really are so much fun. I love to dress them up and accessorize. Lexi is darling!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

She looks so darling!

Kristen said...

They love to get their hair done sitting in the bathroom sink, watching in the mirror and singing. AT least that's how we do it at our house and guess what...Katie (15) still sits in the sink to do her hair. Sometimes she even still sings!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

She looks very cute. I love that she is big enough now to do her hair, now you will know what I feel like when ever I go somewhere. You just need to add another 2 heads of hair to your day.

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

She looks very cute. I love that she is big enough now to do her hair, now you will know what I feel like when ever I go somewhere. You just need to add another 2 heads of hair to your day.

Larsen Family said...

She is "oh so cute". I love the dress.

Sherie said...

Sweet Lexie! Such a girl..LOVE her! xo