Thursday, June 25, 2009

A-a-a choo!

The other day for Cutler's quiet time he was watching a show and eating pretzels. I heard him sneeze, then again, then again. A few minutes went by and he was sneezing again. He came in to me and was picking his nose. I told him to stop, it's a bad habit for him, and then I noticed his eyes were red and watery. But he wouldn't quit picking his nose, or sneezing. I asked him if there was something up there bothering him and he said, "petzo". I thought he was just saying that, so I looked up there just to humor him and sure enough there was a piece of pretzel up his nose. I thought for sure I was going to have to take him to insta care to get it out. I knew there was no way he was going to be able to blow it out. I called Colby, and while I was waiting for him to answer I was telling Cutler to blow into a wipe. And showing him how. I bet that was a funny sight. Just before Colby answered Cutler blew it out. I couldn't believe he did it.

So, I took a picture of it with the ruler so you could see how big it really was. Just think of how little his nostril is. No wonder he was picking his nose, he wanted that thing out of there!

9 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

How funny! Hannah did that with a pea the other night at dinner but when she sneezed it came flying out. Little stinkers!

Sherie said...

..wow....ouch and OH my...Cutler..seriously..oh dear. I have to say, I never dealt with any..ummm..foriegn objects up the nose..whew. I have shivers~

stefanie said...

oh Cutler!!
These boys! It will be a good story to tell one day!

tammylozano said...

THATS FUNNY IM GLAD IT CAME OUT THOUGH ALEXIS DID THAT WITH A LEAF ONE TIME BUT WE HAD TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO GET IT OUT!!!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

He is such a funny little boy! I can't believe he got that up there! And I am so jealous of your home grown veggies! You'll have to give me some tips!

Lindsey R said...

Holy cow! That is a big piece! Luckily I haven't had that problem yet.

Kristen said...

What a funny guy. He always keeps you hoping!

Jessica said...

Wow! I totally would have gone into panic mode for sure. Luckily Easton hasn't yet experimented with sticking things up his nose.

Sarah said...

What a funny story! I'm so glad you were able to get it out at home!