Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6 months

It truly is amazing to me how fast every single day goes by. I can't believe she's 1/2 a year old!
Length: 25.2 inches - 29th %

Weight: 12 lbs. 9 oz. - 4th %
  • Lexie is getting so much better in the car. I've learned not to leave if she's hungry or tired.
  • She does what I call the 'worm'. Laying on her belly she will scoot her knees up under her belly then push her feet. It's her little way of getting where she needs to go, and it works!
  • Still not doing so great with the solids. She can't quite get the hang of opening her mouth for the spoon. She still wants to suck on it. We're lucky if we get one good meal in a day.
  • Because she doesn't eat solids, she takes a bottle about every 2 hours still. Doesn't matter if it's a 4 oz. or 6 oz. bottle.
  • Her hair seems to be getting lighter, and a lot less of it.
  • She is always moving her feet, mostly her right foot. She moves it in circles, or if I'm holding her and her feet are just dangling she kicks her right foot. (it's kind of funny, because I'm always moving my right foot.)
  • She is finally starting to sit up on her own.
  • She doesn't really talk much. Usually in the morning when she's waking up, and at night while I'm putting her pajamas on she'll jabber a little. Other than that you have to work at getting her to say much. I think she figures her brothers talk enough for all of them.
  • She's going through a little stranger anxiety phase. I hope it goes away as fast as it came.
  • Lexie finally went swimming for the first time. She seemed to like it except for when she would get splashed.

9 comments:

Tiff and Ryan said...

She's stunningly beautiful, just like her mama!!! What a little dollface!!! I wanna give her hugs and squeezes!!! Tiff, you're a great mom!

Our Family said...

She is so freakn cute, they do grow fast!

Lindsey R said...

She is a doll Tiff! Why can't time fly while were pregnant like it does when their here. I love how she kicks her right foot...so cute!

Staci... said...

How cute is she!!!?? LOVE the swimsuit!! She is just so cute!!!

.mel. said...

your gonna have to show me your worm skills lexie lou! And we gotta put some weight on that little bod of yours! So cute.

Tiffany said...

What a BIG girl!!!!! She is getting to be such a little lady!
And the PETZO....... WHAT???? I can't believe it!

Elisa said...

Yeah, 6 months came too fast for me too! Sam's not doing much with soild foods either. Mostly cause I've been way too busy this time around to introduce them!

Sherie said...

Sweet Lexie...lonnng and lean..I'm loving your instant smile and your gentle nature..your getting soooo big! And I love watching all your milestones..:)

stefanie said...

Oh Lexie Lou! We miss you out here! It seems like it was forever ago already!!! Look at her sitting up now!! Crazy! You better come out again . . . SOON!!!!
Miss all of you tons!