Saturday, September 6, 2008

Get ready to meet...

miss hallie natalie heath
(Mel, I stole this picture from you - hope you don't care!)

She's not here yet, but we are getting ready to go on our Disneyland vacation and I am so sad to say that we won't be here when she is born. Melanie has had such a 'not so fun' pregnancy, but we are so excited that things are finally going her way and she will soon be the mommy to this precious baby girl! What a great feeling it must be to know that for these past 8 months (and longer) this little spirit has been with her namesake aunt, while she was preparing her to come to this earth and be with such a special family. I'm sure she has taught her all she needs to know: how to get her way, how to be a 'girl', and all sorts of fun things.

So Mel, good luck on Tuesday and we better get a phone call the minute she's here! We are so excited to meet her!

4 comments:

The Millers said...

How exciting! She must be so happy to be finally having her little baby. Stinks that you won't get to be there though!

stefanie said...

cute post TIff! I'm kind of glad that I'm not the only one missing out, softens the blow a little bit. But I must say that I am also jealous that you are going to the happiest place on earth. Get a good dose for me! MIss you guys!

.mel. said...

Hey thanks.... I'm pretty dang excited! Too bad you guys won't be here, have fun in Disneyland & SeaWorld! We'll call I promise!

Sherie said...

Keep your arms and legs inside, and enjoy the ride! Guess it applies to both Disneyland AND the exciting ride Melanie is about to get on! Have so much fun in Disneyland,and I'll zip you a picture on your phone as soon Miss Hallie arrives!