Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 years

October 6, 1979 - September 24, 2003

Today marks the 5 year anniversary of Natalie's death. Personally, I didn't know her. But I feel like I have come to know her through her family and Noah. Her Noah. Our Noah. Many, many times I have had her with me, leading me, and guiding me in raising her little boy. There is a story about Natalie and I, right after she passed away. I mean, right after. I won't share it now, maybe some day. But because of the things that took place, I know that the Lord has a plan for us all. I have become a part of a family that I have come to know and love so much. One that loves me and accepts me. One that treats me as an equal and includes me in everything they do. So to Kent & Sherie, Stefanie, and Melanie, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this great plan. I have such a strong testimony of eternal families and because of this, I know that we all will be together forever. For eternity.

To see more go here.

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Tiffany you are amazing!

Staci... said...

Just love you Tiff!

stefanie said...

Love you Tiff. I wish I was there.

Lindsey R said...

I just got cold chills reading this post! Your amazing!

Sherie said...

And we are so glad that you are a part of our family Tiffany...and yes, it is part of the plan..and Natalie wouldn't have it any other way. We love you! and Colby, I am sooooo thankful that you chose Natalie, and she chose you. Noah is blessed to have you as a father...and we are so lucky to have such an awesome "son". Thank you for bringing Tiffany, Cutler and baby girl into our eternal family!

the johansen's said...

You're such a great person! Love you!

The Millers said...

Tiffany I am constantly amazed at how well you have handled the whole situation! Your such a great example.

Jodi Hansen said...

You are such a good example to all of us!!!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Tiff that was beautiful. I am in awe. You are an amazing mother and woman...

Tiff and Ryan said...

Tiff everytime I get on your blog I get teary-eyed....your life is so beautiful... I love you..Tiff R.

Kiesha said...

Tiff your awesome and I admire you so much! p.s. I finally did a blog for me and brennen so you'll have to check it out. Anyways thanks for being such an awesome example.

Tiffany said...

This is beautiful Tiff! You are such a great women and mother!

Tiffany said...

Man... my heart is full!! You are so wonderful and I am so happy we met! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

That was such a neat way to remember Noah's mom and Colby's first wife, Natalie. You are such a great example to us all. I think it would be hard to be in your situation and you have such a great attitude. You are so lucky to be able to raise Noah and I'm sure Natalie couldn't have chosen anyone better.

WESTWOOD'S said...

You are amazing. It can't always be easy, but you make it look or sound that way. It gives us all something to think about-THANKS!!

WESTWOOD'S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.