Thursday, December 13, 2007

Our Gingerbread House


As you can see, there was quite a bit of
concentration going on here.


I wish I could say I made the gingerbread, but I can't. We bought our kit at Costco. And I must say, it was a pretty nice little kit. We bought it a few days ago, and Noah has been asking if we can do it everyday since. We finally had some time tonight so we got it done! For a gingerbread house, I think it turned out pretty cute. I'll let you be the judge!


I have to add that I think I posted this in record time. Usually I have to wait until everyone is in bed, and it's only 8:30! Wahoo!

9 comments:

Sherie said...

Wow! Very Impressive...I have never had the patience to do a ginger bread house...It is very cute! Noah, we need to work on that "fake smile"....

The Millers said...

I agree, very nice. You must have spent some time on that one. A kit is definately the way to go. Remember when we tried to make them with graham crackers with the kids? What a mess! This one looks much better.

Jenny said...

Cute gingerbread house. I wanted to make one too, but did not know where to start. Glad you had success with the kit from Costco, I will have to keep that idea in mind.

.mel. said...

Very Cute! I love decorating gingerbread houses, but hate the mess! I didn't get around to it this year, but I guess it's not too late!

Staci... said...

Great Job! They turned out so cute!!

Hillary said...

It turned out so cute! Hey I was wondering if I could get your recipe for your gooey Chex mix?. Thanks Tiff.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

You guys are pro! It looks great. Carson decorated ours by himself so it didn't look as nice.

Tiffany said...

Such fun times! The house looks really great!

Kaymee said...

Cute house!! I must say, we re very big fans of the costco kit :)