Monday, December 10, 2007

Colby's Tag and very first blog post

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper. I know I'm not the best at wrapping but I like putting my personal touches on the wrapped presents.
2. Real tree or artificial? Real Tree!!! I especially like to go and cut the tree down.
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving. But this year 3 weeks before because we bought a fake tree
4. When do you take the tree down? I like to take it down between Christmas and New years!
5. Do you like eggnog? I love it straight up!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Red BMX bike.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I make my mom a nativity scene when I was in elementary school.
8. Hardest person to buy for? TIFFANY!!! She always has a wish list and things that she wants. But we could go to the mall for a week straight and not find anything that fits right or is the right color.
9. Easiest person to buy for? ME I always have a detailed list of needs.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't know
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail Christmas cards.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Why the Polor Express. Of Course!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything. I miss doing Christmas parties at the Gable house and being able to eat Prime Rib or Gable house Pork tenderloin every night that was probably my favorite.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen.
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 present Christmas Eve, Pajama's
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? millions of people shopping at the stores.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Being together with Family

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so proud of you honey! I'm not THAT hard to shop for!!

The Millers said...

Colby, I am impressed that you actually followed through with your tag. Shan has been tagged twice now and I'm sure he will never post a response. Way to go!

the johansen's said...

Colby, Congrats on your first post! I bet you'll be addicted now and you'll be doing all the posts from here on out!

stefanie said...

Nice Colb! But, a, you forgot Rudolph! Hello?! If you weren't on the naughty list...you definitely are now! But I guess you do get points for actually doing the post...maybe that will redeem you in the big man's eyes!
Tiff, I promise Reag will respond to the tag...he's just a bit overwhelmed with the block test and all coming up on Thursday! We're so excited to see you guys!

.mel. said...

Go Colby! Yours is a little more sentimental than Dave's. He'll be happy to know that he wasn't the only one to fill it out!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Kurtis only posts if it has to do with hunting, so good for you Colby. You did forget Rudolph-shame on you he is the most important. Only kidding!