Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas! It's finally here...



First, let me apologize for the blurry pictures. My camera was on the wrong setting, so every one of them turned out bad. Sad!! The first picture is just to show everyone what I had to finally do to my tree because Cutler wouldn't leave it alone. Just notice where all the ornaments are!



These are all of Noah's presents, except the one that doesn't come in the house!



These are all of Cutler's presents, except the one that comes in the house, but I forgot to put in the picture! (It looks like Cutler got way more, but his presents are on the love seat, Noah's are on the couch.)



We had to wake the kids up so that we could get to everyone's house on time. This is what Cutler did right after we brought him out to the presents.

On Christmas Eve we usually go with the Danjanovich's and sometimes my family to Pizza Factory. But this year, P.F. wasn't staying open so we had to figure something else out. So we went to my parents and had a feast! I was so tired because the past 3 nights I had been up until 3:00 a.m. trying to finish different things I had going on. Sadly I didn't get everything done. I had started making a blanket for Noah, and didn't get the binding done. I had the worst headache, and all day long it seemed like everything was going against me. Nothing was going right. So I was happy to get home and get the kids to bed. Lucky for me I went to bed at 12:30!!

On Christmas morning we got the boys up at 7:00 and hurried through our presents at home. Santa was very nice to all the boys this year (yes, even Colby). They all got 4-wheelers! And yes, Noah's is real, no, Cutler's is not. Colby was especially surprised. It was funny because when we went out to the living room, Noah saw Cutler's 4-wheeler and said, "I asked for a 4-wheeler." I told him that Santa must have been confused. After all the presents were opened, I saw 2 notes hanging on the tree. One for Noah, and one for Colby, telling them to look outside for their presents. They were both very excited.
We then hurried over to Danjanovich's to open presents there. We all made a haul! Then off to the Miller's. Again, we all made a haul. We finally got home at about 1:30, got the boys down for a nap by 2:30, got showered and woke the boys up in time to be at the Labrum's by 5:00 for the festivities there. By 8:30 I'd had it with Cutler. He's so hard to entertain! And into everything! So we called it a night.

Today, Colby had to work, so I was able to get most of our stuff put away. I love Christmas, but it's nice to put things in their spot and have my house back(sort of).

We hope you were all able to have as much fun as we did, and had at least a moment to relax and remember what and who the celebration is all about!

Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

The McGraths said...

I won't complain anymore, It sounds like your day was way busier than mine! I'm glad the boys had a good time. Maybe there will be a day in the near future when us Mom's can enjoy ourselves on Christmas too! :) Hhahaha!!! It doesn't seem likely but I can always wish.

Maren & Danny said...

You guys did make a haul! Hooray for grandparents to spoil our kids! I totally know what you mean about getting your house back together. Although-all the wrapping paper kept Owen pretty entertained. :0) It was great to see you at lunch today-love ya!

Morgan said...

Busy! Busy! Sounds fun though.

So you surprised Colby with the 4-wheeler? How did you pull that off, I need some tips. If I try to surprise Corky with anything, somehow he always knows.

Kaymee said...

I agree with cindi, when do we get to sit back and enjoy Christmas as mothers??? :) You guys sound like you had a blast!! Santa was good to you guys too!!!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

My husband would be totally jealous of Colby. He would die to have a 4-wheeler! I'm glad your Christmas was good!

The Millers said...

Busy, Busy, Busy! Your tree is so funhy! I haven't had to resort to that with any of my kids, luckily!

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a very busy, very fun Christmas!

Sherie said...

It was a whirlwind..but it was great! Can't thank you enough Tiffany for the AWESOME video you made for Kent and I....my most treasured gift...those are the very BEST!
Love you
Sherie