Monday, August 18, 2014

First day of Kindergarten

Today couldn't come fast enough…for Lexie. 
It came way too quick for me!! 
She could hardly stand that the boys got to start last week, 
and she had to wait. But…the day finally came and 12:45 takes all day to get here!
Last night I read her The Night Before Kindergarten
and I'm not gonna lie, I got a little choked up and had to fight the tears.
Thankfully, she's only gone for part of the day.
I don't know what I'll do next year when she's gone all day.

Lexie
Kindergarten
Crimson View Elementary
Mrs. MacIntosh






She was so sick of me taking pictures. 


I went back at the end of the day to see her get on the bus. 
I can't believe she's riding the bus!
And she loves it!

She said it was the best day ever!
It helps when you're past ready to go!
And when you have the best teacher!!

No comments: