Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pioneer Day

I know I say every year how much I love the 24th of July.
It never changes for me.
I love it!!
This year was no different. We camped on Beaver Mountain with Shan's family and had a blast. We had a few hiccups with the new trailer, but still had a ton of fun.

(gotta love the fake smile)
If you've ever been to the Beaver parade, you know they throw out a ton of candy!
Literally! One guy was using a shovel to throw it out.
And there's a ton of kids chasing the candy everywhere.
Cutler was trying his best, and this time practically dove for some.

Love these because Noah was just patiently waiting for the candy floats to start coming, so he looks mad, but as soon as he has some candy...he's happy!!
And Cutler showing us his moves. Whenever a float came by that was playing music, him and Kambree would dance away. It was so cute!!


Somebody wasn't about to look at the camera or smile. Can you guess who?

I thought this was so funny. First of all, right after the parade everyone congregates at the park and the kids do the foot races. This year Cutler was the only one who wanted to run. So we get up there, and right as they say go I look at the boy next to Cutler, and he's like 5 feet ahead of him. As his starting point! His dad put him there. So unfair! I really just laughed.

Since Cutler was the only one who wanted to run, we left after his race and got lunch at the Kan Kun then headed back up the mountain.
Good times in Beaver!!

No comments: