Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our 4th of July

Our 4th started early. We drove up to Minersville to watch the parade.
I don't think I've been to their parade since before I was married.




After their 13 floats, we headed over to grandma's for some lunch. We let the kids run around for a few hours then went up to the park for the races and games. Both the boys dunked their kid. And neither of them won their race. But they both came very close. We'll get 'em on the 24th!!


We got home in time for some
good food, family fun, and
fireworks!!
[I'm with you Mel...they say pictures are worth a thousand words
so I'll let them do the talking]




 (I had to steal this one Mel)



Happy Birthday America!!

1 comment:

Kiesha said...

It was fun seeing you guys on the 4th! I'm excited for the 24th, it's one of my favorite holidays because you guys all come around! LoVe the pictures!