Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's day

This year Noah had to make a box for his class valentines. We all know I'm not the most creative person...
but I'm a good idea stealer!
Jennifer & I were talking about boxes the night before and she gave me this idea.
Noah [Loves] legos so we thought this would work
Hey...not bad for the night before
and no previous thought about it
Period.

 I had some little valentines set out for the kids in the morning. Fresh out of bed!

Lexie takes right after me
and goes straight for the candy

Both of the boys are totally into Bakugan's right now
Cutler was especially happy because now he has 2 green ones!
[It's his favorite color] 

Colby & I usually celebrate a few days before so we don't have to fight everyone else for a table somewhere. This year... Casa Dona Maria [super yummy] with our friends Spencer & Allison

No comments: