Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving

November 25

Let me just start by saying this... I love that we have so much family, and that we live close to most of them...Until the holidays come around. That being said...this year is our year to have Thanksgiving with my family, and with Colby's family. I was very THANKFUL this year that we had an early Thanksgiving with my family so that we could enjoy our day without running around from one place to the next.

We started the day with breakfast at the Danjanovich's. Super yummy hootinannie's(???), eggs, biscuits N gravy...the works. After breakfast the boys broke the wishbone (from a turkey a few weeks before)




Then we met up with all the Labrum's for Thanksgiving Dinner. Lots of yummy food. Laughs. And good times. I was sad my parents weren't here for the actual day, but so glad we didn't have to split the actual Thanksgiving part up.
This year we are thankful for:
Our family...big & small
Our health
A good job to help take care of us
A home to stay warm and be protected
A free country to do the things we want
The gospel

No comments: