Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Swimming lessons

(and major picture overload)
I only signed Cutler up this year because Noah is all of a sudden big and knows how to swim GREAT!! It's actually nice to be able to go and just let him do his thing. We obviously still keep an eye on him, but he's learned to take a break when he needs it, and Colby teaches him a few things each time we go.

This was Cutler's first year without me. Yay!! His teacher was Alexa and she was perfect for the little kids. Such a cute and fun teacher.


on your mark...
get set...
GO!
being goofy & going back for more!
and anyone who has taken swimming lessons at the City Pool knows what the last day brings...
The HydroTube!!
Now Cutler thinks he doesn't have to swim with floaties or a life jacket at all! Which, if we're watching him and don't have anything distracting us we'll let him do. And he can swim!! He'll still need a few years of lessons, but I'm proud of him. And can't believe he really can swim and he's only 3.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I LOVE swimming lessons. Mia has been swimming so well this year and I love it. I go to the pool with some of my friends and their kids are clinging to them for hours straight and it's miserable. Mia is all confience right now too, it's great.

Lindsey R said...

How fun! What a good idea to do swimming lessons. I need to put my lil Colby in them. And the day camp thing is so smart! What a good way to spend the summer!