Monday, July 26, 2010

24th of July

Our Pioneer Day celebrating happened in Beaver. (every year) After all, they do have the best celebration EVER!! We camped on the mountain but came to town in the morning for the parade, the park, and to see family. In that order! We missed Makayla's family...it really was sad without you there!! But we had a good time.
1st day: Camping
This little girl has a new obsession with sticks. And Cutler took this picture of us...I mean the sunset.
Noah made some pretty tasty s'mores!!
Chad & Amber came up the first night, and I'm convinced that next year we should just pitch a tent and put all the kids in it. They all thought it was the coolest thing ever.
2nd day: 24th of July
I always get a picture of my kids at the parade. This year we're just a bit cheesier!
Noah's helping Lexie get some candy.
Look at her face. She cried the whole way from Colby to me. I wish so bad I had it on video.
We were sure Cutler's pants were going to fall all the way off. And he would have let them too. Ha...he doesn't even look like he's moving.
If you could zoom in on the picture you would see the determination in Noah's face. He's won first place a couple of times, but the competition has gotten tough!

Back up to the mountain. This picture is funny. I was sitting right next to the kids, but told Colby not to get me in the picture. So he cut me off and barely got the kids. Funny.
3rd day: Going home
The kids love the 4-wheeler. Colb took them on one last ride before we had to load up and come home.
We had such a great 24th! We love going to the mountains, and we love being with our family. Maybe next year we can get the whole clan up there!!

5 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I sure am sad we didn't get to go. Hopefully next time. We miss you guys

stefanie said...

You've gotta love the 24th in Beaver! Good times always!!! Jones and Reese have never been...isn't that crazy?! Camping looks like it was a blast! Lexie's cheesing it is KILLING me! What a funny girl!
Miss you guys!

tammylozano said...

Good to see your family!!

Kiesha said...

I seriously look forward to you guys coming up every year. It wouldn't be the same without you guys being up here! I hope next year you can all be here too! Next time we'll have to visit you up on the mountain!

Staci... said...

Beaver does have the BEST 24th! Cute pics! I love Lexie and her Cheese smile!!!